The Department of Homeland Security has identified as ESSENTIAL: “Residential & Commercial Real Estate Services” as well as “Workers who support necessary credentialing, vetting and licensing operations”. All Moseley Local Premier Classes are limited to gatherings of 9 students or fewer in compliance with state and federal social distancing guidelines.
As an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS, Moseley Real Estate Schools will remain open for your continued support, while following local, state, and federal guidelines. With that in mind, we have recently moved our administrative headquarters to a secure and private office, allowing us to follow social distancing guidelines and remain open in full support of our students and instructors, while prioritizing the health and safety of our students, instructors, and administrative staff.
Here are some important highlights that make Moseley #1 and the best prepared school to serve you:
- 100+ local classroom locations, all with a 9-student maximum per class
- 24/7 online access to courses and materials, 100% supported
- All transfer and rescheduling fees are currently waived
- Awesome instructors facilitating safe, healthy, and 9-student max classroom environments
- Spectacular 2-way instructor/student communication via our proprietary classroom management system
- Special 20% sale discounts (30% for military & first responders) to assist in these unprecedented times
- 100% FREE PLE & CE online courses to support all hard working real estate licensees
Call, chat or email with a student services representative to experience why Moseley is #1.
The American people’s resolve to face and overcome this health crisis puts our great American spirit in full display for the world. Moseley is working hard to make sure that all of our students are ready and well-positioned to take advantage of an American real estate rebound as we overcome COVID-19. To this end, Moseley is staying open in full support of our students, instructors, and administrative staff.
Thank you for your patronage and referrals,
Owner, Chairman & CEO
U.S. Navy Veteran