Why Choose Moseley Real Estate Schools?
Moseley has been training students in the real estate industry since 1972. At Moseley, we train students to pass real estate licensing exams, the first time. Moseley eliminates the guess work with textbooks and materials focused exclusively on topics tested on the state exam. Choose Moseley and experience the best in education and ongoing career assistance.
What makes us stand apart from the competition? Our key differentiation factors include:
- 100% Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC), Virginia Real Estate Board (VREB) and Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) approved courses
- Better Textbooks & Learning Methods. Moseley develops state-specific textbooks and materials for one purpose–passing a state's licensing exam. The Moseley textbook is designed around the Moseley Method of study. The Moseley Method is a step-by-step teaching and learning system that organizes critical information and delivers all of the skills necessary to ensure that our students pass the state exam, every time!
- More learning options for you. Our flexible delivery methods include correspondence, online, or instructor-led, live class training at a location near you. Mix and match delivery methods to suit your learning style!
- Learn from licensed Real Estate Professionals. With our live class option, you receive interactive classroom access with our experienced Real Estate Board/Commission Certified Instructors. Ask questions and hear real-life examples of the course material!
- 24/7 online access. With our online courses, you receive unlimited 24 hours/7 days a week online access to your courses until you pass your Moseley efinal exam.
- Your Moseley tuition is 100% refundable, for any reason, if requested in writing (mail, fax, or email) within 10 calendar days of payment or prior to the first day of your classroom session, whichever comes first. All textbooks must be returned in re-sellable, like-new condition or the cost will be deducted from the course total (current editions/versions ONLY). Refunds for online courses will only be given if the student has not yet begun the online course.
- Extended tuition expiration date! Moseley allows students up six months to finish their courses. At other real estate schools, your tuition may expire in as little as three months, forcing you to pay full tuition again. With Moseley, your tuition remains valid for 6 months with an option for tuition extension, should you require additional study time.
- Ongoing Career Services for Your Future. Only Moseley provides career services and support throughout your professional career. Need assistance finding a job or relocating? We can connect you with a firm that meets your requirements.
- Free shipping on all of our textbooks!
- Ongoing Research & Development to keep you on top. Moseley's professional staff is always working to improve our products and services. We monitor changes in state licensing laws and regulations, get involved with the legislative and regulatory process, and continually update our curriculum based on the most timely and accurate data available. Moseley's devotion to outstanding real estate education keeps you on top!
Take your real estate education experience to the next level. Sign-up today!
We offer courses for Florida Salesperson Licensing, Virginia Salesperson Licensing, Missouri Salesperson Licensing, Florida Post License Education, Virginia Post License Education, Virginia Continuing Education, and Virginia Broker Licensing