Principal Broker, Certified Short Sale & REO Specialist, Certified Mentor, and Notary
(703) 623-2479 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 years in Real Estate Business
- Member of VAR, NVAR, and NAR
- Certified DPOR Trainer
- Possess solid marketing and negotiation skills
Asset Management companies served:
- Freddie Mac
- Graduated as an Architect in The Netherlands
- Graduated from the School for Real Estate in Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Worked extensively for the Dutch Government to secure housing for U.S. military and civilian personnel in The Netherlands, the U.S. embassy in Koln, Germany, U.S. Army in Luxembourg and U.S. Army in Mons Belgium.
- Assistant team leader with KWR focused on education, technology training.
- Principal Broker with Keller Williams Realty in Alexandria-Kingstowne.
Operating Principal/Owner and Moseley Instructor
703-562-1791 | Dan@GreetingsVirginia.com
Dan Rochon is a Virginia Short Sale Specialist, Associate Broker in VA, Broker in MD and an owner and Operating Principal of the Keller Williams Realty office in Alexandria - Kingstowne, VA.
Dan and Traci & Consultants with Keller Williams Realty is a full-service brokerage that helps clients in the Washington metro region buy and sell properties in all price ranges. We specialize in luxury homes and short sale transactions. We have successfully completed hundreds of buying and selling transactions for our clients.
We understand and are able to solve the financial and emotional difficulties that often accompany short sales and we have saved dozens of individuals and families from losing their homes to foreclosure. Sellers do a short sale because it allows them to avoid foreclosure which involves hefty fees for the bank and poorer credit report outcomes for the borrowers.
Salesperson and Moseley Instructor
703-789-3212 | email@example.com
With a background in the legal field, Cheryl Bouchez specializes in Commercial and Residential Real Estate sales. Cheryl offers a new approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. She utilizes the latest technolgy, market research and business strategies to exceed expectations. Most importantly, she listens to her clients, and provides home solutions tailored to each one individually. Cheryl looks forward to meeting you, and helping you begin your career in real estate!