Fairfax, VA Real Estate Classes: Facility Info
Address: 3050 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
View this location on Google Maps
Amenities: Overhead projector, available WiFi, Restrooms and soda machine
Classroom Capacity: 30
Sharon Nilsen - (703) 403-5504
Website: View our website
Fairfax, VA Real Estate Classes – Prudential PenFed Realty: Facility Greeting
Prudential Penfed Realtors and Moseley Real Estate Schools would like to welcome you to our outstanding classroom facility and congratulate you on choosing your new career in Real Estate. Prudential Penfed along with Moseley Real Estate Schools pride themselves on offering all our students a top notch classroom facility as well as the best instructors. As you begin your new career journey, Prudential Penfed will follow you every step of the way and offer any assistance and guidance necessary to help you succeed. After passing the state exam, obtaining your Real Estate license and joining our award winning team of sales associates, we will continue to offer you additional training, coaching and leadership in order to get you off and running right from the start. Our company succeeds only when our agents succeed and your success is our primary goal!!! If you have any further questions or need any further assistance, please contact us at (703) 272-2301.
Fairfax, VA Real Estate Classes – Prudential PenFed Realty: Class Schedule
Fairfax, VA Real Estate Classes – Prudential PenFed Realty: Instructor Profile
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(703) 403-5504 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Professional with proven success in all aspects of marketing and residential real estate. I brought significant skills with me to the real estate profession from my previous experiences as a Nurse Consultant, Director of Clinical Information Systems and Strategic Business Planner. My family’s moving experiences with the military and USGS helps me understand the necessity to know your needs with buying, selling or renting. As your full time real estate representative, I am able to guide you through the complex real estate process in Virginia. I know the neighborhoods, cities and counties in Northern Virginia.
As a real estate agent I have significant experience:
Developing the plan for each real estate transaction
Setting targets and expectations
Identifying cost and setting budgets
Advising Clients about the use of the internet for home marketing and home searches
Providing Operational Analysis through the complex process of buying reo/short sales
Protecting client interests
Maintaining contract standards and negotiations
Getting the right vendors and managing home projects for right cost
L. "Scott" Thomason
Associate Broker and Moseley Instructor
(703) 383-6137 | email@example.com
Scott Thomason has been involved with real estate for over 40 years. He currently is an Associate Broker for Prudential Penfed Realtors in Oakton, VA where he manages a real estate investment team. Prior to starting a career in real estate he attended the University of Virginia. He then started his own manufacturing business in Arlington, VA and later joined the Rust Engineering Company based in Birmingham, Alabama (1969-1975) as Vice President, Real Estate Development. Since 1975, he has spent most of his career as a managing broker for 5 different brokerage firms – the last 19 years with Prudential. When he is not busy managing people, he enjoys gardening, wood working, model railroading, and playing music.
Return to Top
Fairfax, VA Real Estate Classes – Prudential PenFed Realty: Student Feedback
- “I just wanted to pass along the good news! I passed my Efinal and my PSI all on my first try! I owe a good amount of this day to Sharon, Scott and the course itself. Great study material and even better teachers that went above and beyond by sharing their personal experiences in the business, and being able to answer all my questions. Thank you! I will definitely refer your course to anyone planning on getting licensed!” Ronnie G.
- “Very knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced, which is a powerful motivator for beginning agents.”
- “Scott was excellent. He reviewed all material thoroughly, was willing to stop and answer all questions, and it is clear he is a seasoned professional in his field. Sharon was wonderful as well. Between the two of them, I think we received all the tools necessary to pass the exam.” - Danielle W.
- “Sharon clearly loves real estate and is very willing to go beyond the time we have in class if we need help.”
- “I PASSED [the PSI exam] the first time!!!!! Thanks again for all your help in class!” - Debra B.
- “I feel that I was more than adequately prepared for the exam. Scott did a wonderful job making sure all of our questions were answered.” Stephanie P.
- “Sharon was wonderful as well and offered to stay after class several times to make sure all of our questions were answered.”
- “Scott is very detailed and makes best use of our allotted classroom time. He took time to answer all questions”
- “This instructor is the most knowledgeable instructor I have experienced. He provided a lot of excelent information in addiotion to the required material of the course.” - Seyed R.
- “Scott is a very knowledgable and caring instructor. I really enjoyed all the real life examples and experiences he shared in class. Great question and answer sessions.” - Kamelia S.
- “Sharon was very passionate about her class and explained subjects very well. Great communication skills.”
- “Scott was an excellant instructor. As a first time student with all things real estate, he helped me to understand all the information and prepare for my tests.” - Nicole H.
- “Sharon was an excellent instructor. Her knowledge and willingness to share her experiences was a very valuable tool in my learnings.”
- “Very helpful and knowledgable! Made learning easy and fun.”
- “Mr. Thomason is great. He is very patient, makes sure to answer all your questions (he’s got a lot of experience!), and provides a lot of extra material.”
- “Classes with Ms. Nilsen are fun and very didactic. I learned a lot by taking the practice exams.”
- “Motivating, informative, experienced in the area, and great at examples.”
- “Really knowledgable and helpful; a very good teacher. A lot of fun too. ”
- “Scott is very knowledgable and provides excellent explanations to help concepts of real estate work for you. He knows how to ask questions! But this really helped to problem solve through the material.”
- “Sharon was full of life and funny, which I thought helped keep the class engaged. She also provided plenty of opportunities to problem solve through difficult concepts.”
- “Great industry knowledge.”
- “Very knowledge and enjoyed the examples and interaction with the other students in the class. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the test review and discussion.”
- “Sharon was enthusiastic and outgoing. She made sure you knew and understood everything before moving on.”
Click here to view other classroom locations.