Virginia Real Estate Broker Licensing Course
The ONLY school in Virginia with flexible in-class, online, and textbook options!
Broker Frequently Asked Questions
View our Frequently Asked Questions for Salesperson Licensing
Moseley Exam Prep Options
What makes Moseley the top real
estate school in
Since 1972 Moseley Real Estate Schools has been helping students build successful real estate careers in Virginia. Moseley’s expertise and commitment is exclusively focused on real estate professionals and their success. With a superior first-time state exam pass rate that consistently beats our competitors’, we understand the importance of your time and money. Superior student service, achieved by exceeding student expectations, is our first and most fundamental value!
Virginia’s requirements to become a real estate Broker:
- Be actively engaged as a salesperson for at least 36 of the past 48 months preceding application
- Complete 180 credit hours of state-approved education (3 Broker Specific Courses and 1 Broker Related Course)
- Pass the VA state licensing examination
Completing your Broker
1. Choose your preferred course instruction option (Correspondence or Online). Moseley has developed several course delivery options to provide for different learning styles and busy schedules of each student.
2. Complete your course. You can add any of our exam prep options at any time--only Moseley offers 3 different exam prep options to ensure that you have access to the best tools possible in preparation for your exam. Once you’ve completed the course requirements, you’re ready to take the final exam! Due to Virginia requirements, Moseley’s final exam must be proctored by a disinterested 3rd party. You must score at least a 75% on each final exam (one exam for each Broker course you purchase). Your scores are then sent to PSI testing services within 1 business day.
3. Contact PSI to register for the state exam. Once you pass the state exam, you’re ready to apply for a Virginia Real Estate Broker license!
We look forward to providing you with
Thank you for your patronage!
Guyon E. Moseley, II