Virginia Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Course
The ONLY school in Virginia with flexible in-class, online, and correspondence options!
Courses from $219-$379.
Salesperson Frequently Asked Questions
View our Frequently Asked Questions for Salesperson Licensing
Moseley Exam Prep Options
Virginia’s requirements to become a real estate agent:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or certificate of equivalency
- Complete a 60-hour approved licensing course
- Pass the VA state licensing examination
- Affiliate with a licensed Broker within 1 year of passing the state exam
Completing your course:
1. Choose your preferred course instruction option (Correspondence, Online, or Live Classes). Moseley has developed several course delivery options to provide for different learning styles and busy schedules of each student.
2. Complete your course. You can add any of our exam prep options at any time--only Moseley offers 3 different exam prep options to ensure that you have access to the best tools possible in preparation for your exam. Once you’ve completed the course requirements, you’re ready to take the final exam! Due to Virginia requirements, Moseley’s final exam must be proctored by a disinterested 3rd party. You must score at least a 75% on the final exam. Your scores are then sent to PSI testing services within 1 business day.
3. Contact PSI to register for the state exam. Once you pass the state exam, you’re ready to apply for a Virginia Real Estate license!
We look forward to providing you with superior service.
Thank you for your patronage!
Guyon E. Moseley, II