Shane Comeaux, Assistant Team Leader:
Firm WebsiteView Website Address:
105 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Parking lot, elevator, spacious classroom, projector, etc.
Get information about this firm
Welcome Existing & Future Agents of Keller Williams Falls Church
Falls Church, VA
Thank you for considering Keller Williams Falls Church for your real estate educational needs. We hope you will find our facility inviting and comfortable and the experience a pleasant one.
At Keller Williams Realty Falls Church, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives and a true sense of family and belonging.
Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Moseley Efinal Testing Center
to request this firm to be your Moseley Efinal Test Proctor.
View Licensing Schedules:
to view and register for the courses that we offer at this facility.
- "Fantastic instructor with firm knowledge of the topics, reflecting her prior experience as a salesperson and broker. Lessons involved class discussions and stories."
- "The instructor was excellent, and I had a wonderful experience taking the class at the Keller Williams Falls Church office."
- "The material was thoroughly explained. The format of the instruction was easy to follow and provided essential detailed examples. We also benefitted from the experienced staff who came in to discuss specialized topics with us." -Daniel H.
- "Very knowledgeable and gives great real world examples. Very helpful staff. Everyone is so welcoming!"
- "Excellent knowledge of the content." -Betsy N
- "Dan is the best instructor in my opinion! He has a sense of humor but he also knows real estate and can answer any question you have. There was very good communication on expectations and assignments, and the staff was very pleasant to be around." - Rosina O.
- "Dan is a great instructor. He makes the course material easy to understand with explanations and real-life examples. He is always punctual and professional, and is very knowledgable. I would highly recommend taking the Principles of Real Estate class with Moseley, specifically with Dan at Keller Williams." - Mike G.
- "Dan Rochon is absolutely a fabulous instructor! He was fun, made things easy to remember and had a knack for making the most dry concepts, interesting. I passed the Moseley exam on the first attempt, and I partly credit him for that. I hope he continues to be an instructor with Moseley, so more people can have an experience like I did." - Robert C.
- "Not only was every experience I had with a Moseley representative pleasant and helpful, but I also lucked out with my instructor. I was concerned about being able to retain the information, but Dan was very energetic and good at explaining things. He made class fun! Because of Dan's teaching style I was able to pass the Moseley final, and I will be taking the PSI exam in a couple of weeks." - Rachel
- "Dan Rochon really engaged with the students and infused his classes with humor and relatable examples. He made a huge difference for me. Not only am I more confident in my knowledge, Dan gave me a deeper understanding of the material. I cannot sing his praises enough." - Loren W.